Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- ** POSTS, EVENTS, AND ZOOM LINKS BELOW **
- PLEASE CLICK HERE to SUPPORT UCMH
- Sunday, September 26 ~ Passion for Present Possibilities ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, September 19 ~ Roll For It! ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, September 12 ~ Online Multigenerational Water Communion Service ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Circle Sundays, Summer Services 2021
- Sunday, 7/4 ~ Voter Suppression with Civil Rights Lawyer, Bill Newman ~ 10:30am
- Saturday, July 10 ~ *In-Person* Women’s Red Tent: We Gather Together Once Again! ~ 1-6pm
- Mondays ~ Buddhist Online Book Group ~ 7pm
- Sunday, 6/27 ~ UUA General Assembly Worship ~ 12pm (EST)