Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- Click Here to View UCMH’s New Fall 2018 Catalog
- New! Kripalu Vinyasa Yoga with Gail Cannon ~ Begins Wednesday, 9/19, 7:30pm
- Sunday, September 23 ~ E-board Reflections: Wake Now My Vision, 10:30am
- Monday, September 24 ~ Full Moon Drum Circle
- SAVE THE DATE ~ Emma’s Revolution Concert, October 20, 7:30pm ~ Click Here for Tickets
- SAVE THE DATE ~ An Evening with Spirit, Fundraiser for UCMH ~ October 26, 7pm
- UCMH Welcomes Cynthia Menard, Director of Lifelong Learning!
- August 5 ~ Join Us for Safari Sunday! ~ 9:30am
- August 12 ~ Change with Diane DeFranzo ~ 10:30am
- August 19 ~ Being Me in a Time of You with Suzanne Adams ~ 10:30am