Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- ** POSTS, EVENTS, AND ZOOM LINKS BELOW **
- PLEASE CLICK HERE to SUPPORT UCMH
- Sunday, December 5 ~ Opening to Joy ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, November 28 ~ Exploring Our Forebears ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, November 21 ~ The History We Hold in Our Bodies ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, November 14 ~ Safe Spaces and Soft Places to Land ~ 10:30 a.m.
- *IN PERSON* Sunday, November 7 ~ In My Day: Reflections on the Way Things Used to Be ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, October 31 ~ Samhain Service: Voices of the Ancestors ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, October 24 ~ Cultivating Relationship with Nature ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, October 17 ~ When Memory Fails: Lessons of Love ~ 10:30 a.m.