Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- New Winter-Spring 2020 Catalog is Now Available ~ Click Here to View or Download
- Sunday, February 23 ~ The Persistent Pursuit of Our Beloved Community ~ 10:30am
- Saturday, February 29 ~ Women’s Red Tent: Resilience!!!
- “It Takes a Village” ~ New Playgroup for Babies and Toddlers ~ Begins Friday, March 6 ~ 10:30am-12pm
- New! Silverthorn School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ~ Takes Place Sundays, 10:30am
- UCMH Welcomes Robin Jubenville, New Music Director and Organist
- BUILDING IMPROVEMENT CAMPAIGN UPDATE
- Sunday, February 16 ~ Persistence, Creativity, and Vision: The Story of Us ~ 10:30am
- SAVE THE DATE ~ Valentine’s Sessions, Friday, 2/14 ~ with Tom Hanlon, Leslie Bryant, & Paul Beck
- Sunday, February 9 ~ Long Road to Freedom: Stories of Persistence ~ 10:30am