Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- SAVE THE DATE ~ Thurs, 3/15 ~ An Evening with Spirit Fundraising Event
- SAVE THE DATE ~ Saturday, 2/10 ~ Accompaniment Training: Solidarity with Our Immigrant Neighbors
- Sunday, 1/21 ~ World Religion Day Service
- Saturday, 1/20 ~ English Dancing!
- REGIE GIBSON’S INSPIRATIONAL MLK SERMON
- Sunday, 1/14 ~ National Poetry Slam Champion, Regie Gibson, 10:30am Service
- Sunday, 12/31 ~ New Year’s Eve Celebration, 7pm
- Friday, 12/29 ~ Red Tent: Keeping It Simple, 6:30pm
- Sunday, 12/24 ~ Christmas Eve Candlelight Service with Acclaimed Harpist, Felice Pomeranz, 7pm
- Sunday, 12/24 ~ Paper Bag Pageant, 10am