Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- Click Here to View UCMH’s Fall 2018 Catalog
- Friday, December 14 ~ Second Friday Sessions with Award-winning Artist, Susan Cattaneo ~ 7pm
- Sunday, December 16 ~ Winter Solstice Service
- Thursday, December 20 ~ Holiday Grief Circle
- SAVE THE DATE ~ Christmas Eve Candlelight Service with Harpist, Felice Pomeranz
- SAVE THE DATE ~ New Year’s Eve Celebration!
- Tuesdays ~ New, Kids Yoga Class (Ages 8-12)
- Wednesdays ~ Yoga with Gail Cannon
- Tuesday, 12/11 ~ Candlelight Winter Solstice Celebration with Rev. Alice ~ 7pm
- Saturday, 12/8 ~ Finding the Divine in Nature, 10am