Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- August 27, Who’s Your Fellowship?
- August 20, “Of Tides, Cycles, and Seasons”
- August 13, The Wonder Emporium of Life
- August 6, Multi-Church Worship
- July 30, The Fierce Urgency of Joy
- July 23, The Purpose of Dinosaurs
- July 16, Ralph Waldo Emerson’s “The Poet”
- July 9, We Believe: A Storytelling Service
- Sunday’s Service: Inspiration Illuminated
- The Gift of Song: The Healing Power of Music