Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- SAVE THE DATE ~ Christmas Eve Candlelight Service with Acclaimed Harpist, Felice Pomeranz!
- Tuesday, 12/12 ~ Winter Solstice Mooncircle Candlelight Celebration
- Sunday, 12/10 ~ Simplicity and the Holidays
- Saturday, 12/9 ~ English Dancing! 7-8pm
- Sunday, 12/3 ~ Join Our Family Potluck Dinner and Gift-Making Night, 5-7pm
- Sunday, 12/3 ~ Special Holiday Service with Ornament and Simple Gift Making, and Alla Breve!
- Saturday, 12/2 ~ 5th Annual Holiday Swap and Shop
- Sunday, 11/19 ~ The Bremen Town Musicians
- Friday, 11/17 ~ Moana Viewing Party! 6:30pm
- Sunday, 11/12 ~ We’re Still Standing: Stories of Resilience and Strength