UCMH and the Spiritual Growth and Community Center are pleased to introduce their new Fall 2018 Catalog of events!
There are so many community activities for enjoyment and spiritual enrichment including:
- Emma’s Revolution Concert
- Halloween Storytelling with Organ Accompaniment
- An Evening with Spirit Special Fundraiser
- Red Tent Gatherings
- Minister’s Walking Club
- Youth Jazz Band
- Buddhist Meditation and Book Club
- Join the Choir!
- Japanese Playgroups
- Preaching for Parishioners
- Kripalu Vinyasa Yoga
- Second Friday Sessions
- English Dancing
- Nature Walks
- and Much More!!
We hope you join us this fall . . .
Everyone is welcome at UCMH — feel free to bring a friend!