This Saturday ~
The Annual Downtown Hudson Holiday Stroll is an amazing, family event!
The Holiday Stroll takes place from 3-7pm and includes visits with Santa, caroling groups, a tree lighting ceremony, cookies and cocoa, toasted marshmallows, a live petting zoo with lovable llamas, and horse-drawn carriage rides along Main Street!
This year, UCMH is honored to host Santa Claus, musical groups, and the tree lighting ceremony. Cookies and cocoa also are available for a small donation. Here’s the event line-up below:
- Visit and have your photo taken with Santa Claus at UCMH!
- Toast Marshmallows with the Hudson Rotary at Robinson’s Hardware
- Enjoy the animals at the Petting Zoo at Main Street Bank
- Horse-drawn carriage rides – TWO pick up/drop points:
Robinson’s Hardware & Rite Aid Parking Lot
- Performance by River’s Edge Chorale and REHarmonix a cappella group at UCMH
- Ornament painting and free popcorn for kids at Avidia Bank in conjunction with the Hudson Garden Club
- Tree Lighting with Santa at UCMH
- Hudson High School Choral Groups at UCMH
Many thanks to the town of Hudson, local businesses, and the event’s major sponsors:
- Robinson’s Hardware
- Avidia Bank
- Murphy Insurance
- MetroWest Dental Center
- The Rail Trail Flatbread Co.
- Main Street Bank
- Edward Jones
Free to attend ~ everyone is welcome to participate!
Takes place at the Unitarian Church of Marlborough and Hudson, 80 Main Street, Hudson, MA and throughout downtown Hudson.