SAVE THE DATE!
Sunday, June 20, 10:30am
*In-Person* Father’s Day Flower Communion Service
(Online Service Option Also is Available ~
See Online Access Information Below)
Our gift to you this year is a worship service back in our beloved Sanctuary!
As we join together in person for the first time in more than a year, we will celebrate our annual flower communion ceremony. Each person is invited to bring a flower to represent their unique gift to the congregation. These flowers will be joined together in a colorful bouquet, representing the strength, beauty, and diversity of our community. Finally, each person will take a flower home with them, symbolic of the blessings that we receive from one another.
For Joys & Sorrows people can either email their joy/sorrow to Rev. Alice by 10am on Sunday to be read at the pulpit, or remain masked and speak from their seat as Rev. Alice lights a candle at the front of the room.
Social Hour following the service will be held outdoors. There will be coffee and disposable cups. If individuals wish to bring snacks to share we ask that they be individually wrapped and that you provide any disposable items needed such as plates or forks. Please bring your own lawn chair as preferred/needed.
Please Note: Every precaution will be taken to follow recommended Covid guidelines for your health and safety, including socially distanced seating.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the service so we can create an appropriately-distanced seating chart.
Please see our Covid Covenant below.
Because this is our first time back in person, our safety team has decided to err on the side of caution and inclusion, adopting several safety measures that will keep things as risk free as possible for everyone in our multi-age community. We ask that everyone who attends this worship service follow these guidelines:
- RSVP in advance of the service so we are able to designate appropriately distanced seating.
- Wear a mask while indoors regardless of vaccination status. Children under age 3 are welcome to join us unmasked.
- Using the honor system: If unvaccinated, maintain 6 feet of distance from folks outside your family unit or COVID “bubble” at all times, indoors or outdoors.
- If vaccinated, maintain 6 feet of distance indoors or outdoors from folks outside your family unit/COVID “bubble” unless both parties have given verbal consent to a closer contact.
- Stay in designated seats during worship except for pressing needs such as going to the bathroom or tending to a child. Parents, please ensure your children stay with you in the Sanctuary.
- Frequently wash hands and/or use provided hand sanitizer.
- Make an effort to arrive early to help us get everyone seated in a timely manner.
We are so looking forward to being together in person again!
Together, let’s make sure we keep it safe for everyone!
Alice Anacheka-Nasemann (she/her) invites you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Time: Jun 20, 2021 10:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 993 0417 7813
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,99304177813# US (New York)
+13017158592,,99304177813# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 993 0417 7813