Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- Click Here to View Our Winter-Spring 2018 Catalog!
- SAVE THE DATE ~ Thurs, 3/15 ~ An Evening with Spirit Fundraising Event
- SAVE THE DATE ~ Sat, 3/24 ~ Sacred Drum and Chant with Mother Drum
- New, Kripalu-based Yoga and Meditation Classes ~ Begins Wednesday, February 21!
- Sunday, 2/25 ~ “Get Jazzed” at UCMH’s Youth Sunday!
- Sunday, 2/18 ~ Love: Intuitive, Intentional, and Interdependent, 10:30am Service
- REGIE GIBSON’S INSPIRATIONAL MLK SERMON
- Thursday, 2/15 ~ “Let’s Talk About Love” at Pub Theology!
- Sunday, 2/11 ~ Flawed Heroes, 10:30am Service
- Saturday, 2/10 ~ Accompaniment Training: Solidarity with Our Immigrant Neighbors