Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- Sunday, 11/19 ~ The Bremen Town Musicians
- Friday, 11/17 ~ Moana Viewing Party! 6:30pm
- Sunday, 11/12 ~ We’re Still Standing: Stories of Resilience and Strength
- Sunday, 11/5 ~ Important Reminder: Turn Clocks Back One Hour!
- Sunday, 11/5 ~ Rev. Mary Trainor-Brigham and Organist, Robin Jubenville
- Sunday, 10/29 ~ Samhain, “Summer’s End” Service
- Friday, 10/27 ~ Citizens Uniting to Restore the Republic, Special Bi-Partisan Event, 7-9pm
- Thurs, 10/26 ~ Halloween Storytelling with Organ Accompaniment and Downtown Trick or Treat!
- TONIGHT, 10/24 ~ Laughter Yoga with Rev. Alice!
- Sunday, 10/22 ~ #PresentPerfect National Campaign and Combating Ableism Workshop