Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- Join us: Screening and discussion of “The Sharp’s War.”
- Sunday Service: Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil
- Preaching for Parishioners
- Justice & Compassion Book Discussion Group
- An evening of connections with loved ones in spirit
- Pub Theology: Mixing Spirit with Spirits
- Church announces Spiritual Growth & Community Center fall lineup
- Celebrate Hudson’s 150th birthday with a Freedom Concert at the Unitarian Church
- Because All Lives Matter … We Stand for Black Lives Matter