“A New Year with New Possibilities”
The new year is often a time of reflection and renewal, where we review the past and look ahead to the future.
UCMH is pleased to offer many activities for personal and spiritual growth, development, and enrichment in the coming year. We include new programs as well as perennial favorites for your enjoyment.
A few highlights include:
- Spiritual Finance
- Winter Blues Beach Party!
- Pagan Ritual Writing Workshop
- Lessons in Risk and Vulnerability from the Camino
- Bellies for Hope Fundraising Event
- Easter and Earth Day—Stories of Resurrection
- Passover Seder Dinner
- Women’s Red Tent Gathering
- Blessing of the Animals
- 78 Degrees of Wisdom—A Workshop on Tarot
- and much, much more!
Please join us — everyone is welcome at UCMH!