Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- UCMH’s New Fall 2019 Catalog is Available Online ~ Click Here to View!
- Friday, November 8 ~ Sessions Musical Performances with Special Guest, Allysen Callery
- Saturday, November 9 ~ Hudson Red Tent ~ “Contemplating Creativity”
- Sunday, November 10 ~ Strawberries & Sunshine: Savoring the Sweet Things in Life
- CANCELLATION ~ Sunday, November 10 ~ Dungeons and Dragons
- Monday, November 11 ~ 11/11 Full Moon Ritual for Abundance, Prosperity, and More!
- New! Silverthorn School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ~ Takes Place Sundays, 10:30am
- Wed, November 6 ~ Grief Group with Rev. Alice
- Sunday, November 3 ~ Multigenerational Explorations, Celebrating Gratitude ~ 10:30am
- Sunday, November 3 ~ FreeDrum with Dave Curry