Love is the doctrine of this church.
The quest for truth is its sacrament.
And service is its prayer.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace
To seek the truth in love
And to help one another
To the end that all souls shall grow
In harmony with the divine.
Recent Posts from UCMH
- Sunday, January 16 ~ The Women’s Pages: On Healthism, Appetite, and Domestic History ~ 10:30 a.m.
- ** POSTS, EVENTS, AND ZOOM LINKS BELOW **
- PLEASE CLICK HERE to SUPPORT UCMH
- Sunday, January 9 ~ Practicing Intention ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, January 2 ~ Group Healing and Transformation on the Labyrinth Path ~ 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, December 24 ~ Christmas Eve Candlelight Service ~ 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 19 ~ Holiday Lawsuit! ~ 10:30 a.m.
- *In Person* Solstice/Full Moon Ritual ~ December 19, 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 12 ~ The Wisdom of Water Striders ~10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, December 5 ~ Opening to Joy ~ 10:30 a.m.